Join our free webinar to enhance your cost of living know-how and explore findings from our recent Cost of Living Survey to discover which locations in Asia have seen the biggest changes in their indices and what has caused them.
Hear our forecasts for the remainder of 2021 and which locations are the ones to watch! Find out where assignee purchasing power is most likely to be threatened and why.
We'll also illustrate how our National Salary Comparison report and calculator (which compares salaries across borders after taking tax burdens and living costs into consideration) can help you find out if offering a local salary will provide a sufficient incentive for an employee to relocate.
Join Lee Quane, Regional Director, and Mark Harrison, Associate Director, as they discuss:
- Why cost of living adjustments (COLA) are provided and what they do
- Which locations in our recent Cost of Living Survey saw the biggest movements in their index values and why
- The factors that will most likely cause changes in index values in our next survey
- What the National Salary Comparison report is designed to measure and how to use it
- How companies can decide if moving an employee and offering a local salary is attractive
This webinar will take place on Tuesday 3 August at 10:00-11:00 HKT. Register above and you will directed to the GoToWebinar registration page, where you can check your time zone.
Interested but can't make it?
Register anyway and you'll be sent a link to the recording when it becomes available following the session, so you can listen at a time that suits you.