Please note: this webinar will be delivered in Japanese.
Global high rates of inflation and weakness of Japanese yen are causing problems for Japanese companies when managing assignee packages. Join our two free webinars to find out how to successfully manage assignee salary packages in the current complex environment.
Pamela Pang, Senior Client Solutions Executive will explain the impact of exchange rate volatility and inflation on assignee salaries and present ways in which companies manage them while also providing advice on best practices. This webinar is delivered in two parts. Register below for both sessions:
Part 1, 06 December – the impact of exchanges rates on assignee pay
- Quotation and delivery of pay for long-term assignment salary packages
- What is split pay?
- The purpose of applying split pay
- Impact of exchange rate volatility on assignee pay
- How exchange rates influence cost of living allowances
- How companies can minimise the impact of exchange rate volatility on assignees
- ECA tools
Part 2, 13 December – managing the impact of inflation
- The role of the cost of living allowance in protecting employee purchasing power
- Impact of home/host inflation on assignee salaries
- Differences between official inflation and changes in cost of living
- Practices for companies seeking to minimise the impact of inflation on assignee salaries
Interested but can't make it?
Register anyway and you'll be sent a link to the recordings when they become available following the sessions, so you can listen at a time that suits you.