Please note: this webinar is delivered in Mandarin.
During this webinar we take a look at the highlights from our recent Salary Trends Survey and find out whether pay trends have recovered from the pandemic, and what to expect in the new year.
We will discover how rates of salary increase have fared in the major economies in the region, especially for locations in Greater China. We will also share our predictions of the pay growth rates for this year and what risks lie ahead on the road to pay recovery.
Delivered by Jeff Chu and Pamela Pang, Client Solutions team in Asia, this webinar will explore:
- What was the state of pay awards in Greater China in 2021 versus 2020?
- Has the recovery in pay been broad-based throughout the region?
- In which locations salary increase rates recovered at a faster rate, and why?
- Are all industry sectors recovering at the same pace?
- What can we expect to see in 2022 and beyond?
This webinar will be delivered in Mandarin on Thursday 10 February at 15:00-15:45 HKT.
When you register you will be directed to the GoToWebinar website. You will receive a confirmation email when your registration has been approved.
Interested but can't make it?
Register anyway and you'll be sent a link to the recording when it becomes available following the session, so you can listen at a time that suits you.