Join us this January to kick-start 2022 with our three bite-size data update webinars. Hear about ECA's recent data updates and our thoughts for employee mobility in 2022, to help you plan and manage your organisation's mobile workforce in the year ahead.
ECA’s Mark Harrison, Anna Michielsen and Lee Quane will be sharing their predictions for 2022, and will explore mobility and data trends across the APAC region, providing insight into the main factors influencing these changes.
Webinar: ECA's data updates - Looking ahead to 2022
Register here to join our free webinar on Tuesday 11 January at 11:00-11:30 HKT as we explore:
- Has Covid-19 had an irreversible impact on employee mobility?
- How will the pandemic continue to impact mobile workforces in 2022?
- Which key events should you be mindful of when managing international moves in 2022?
Webinar: ECA's data updates - Cost of Living
Register here to join our free webinar on Tuesday 18 January at 11:00-11:30 HKT as we explore:
- Highlights from our September 2021 Cost of Living survey
- A review of our predictions for 2021 - what did we get right?
- Global inflationary trends and how they will impact assignees
Webinar: ECA's data updates - Accommodation
Register here to join our free webinar on Tuesday 25 January at 11:00-11:30 HKT as we explore:
- Highlights from our latest Accommodation survey
- A review of the major changes in accommodation costs in 2021
- Our forecast of what to look forward to in 2022
Book your free place at our sessions above and you will be directed to the GoToWebinar registration page, where you can check your time zone. You will receive a confirmation email when your registration has been approved.
Interested but can't make it?
Register anyway and you'll be sent a link to the recordings when they become available following the sessions, so you can listen at a time that suits you.