Join GM peers and ECA speakers for a virtual discussion group exploring how organisations and mobility programmes have been affected by Covid-19, and what the future could hold for global mobility. This free online session is aimed at GM professionals based in South Africa (in-house only, no suppliers), and will be hosted via Zoom at 10:00-11:00 SAST.
Share experiences and best practice, and get input on any particular challenges you are facing, as Ema Boccagni, Commercial Director EMEA, and Jacqueline O'Rourke, Head of Client Services, lead the discussion on key issues including:
- How to handle pay and allowances of repatriated assignees
- What is being done about assignments that have been put on hold?
- How are new assignments that can start remotely being managed?
- Longer-term repercussions: what is your forecast?
- GM team in the spotlight: has the profile of your function changed?
Shape the discussion
This session is about hearing your experiences and any challenges you have faced, so please email us with any specific questions and topics of interest you have so that we can structure the session around the issues most useful to you.
Terms & Conditions
This event is free to attend and is only for inhouse global mobility professionals. If you have registered and are no longer able to attend please kindly inform us of your cancellation by email. Substitute delegates may be registered at any time. ECA reserves the right to alter the programme or date at any time.