With Britain currently scheduled to leave the EU on 28 March, Neerav and the team will discuss the key global mobility issues and how you can ensure the smoothest transition possible for your assignees.
Short-term assignments and business travel
As short-term assignments and international business trips become increasingly popular, global mobility professionals need to find a consistent way to compensate employees.
Lewis will discuss issues including:
- Trends in alternative assignments types
- Key considerations when structuring allowances and benefits
- How to tailor per diems and short-term allowances to your company policy
Assignment policies for talent development
While strategic or operational reasons remain most common for international assignments, companies are increasingly using assignments as part of a talent development strategy.
The session will explore areas such as:
- The role of GM in developing talent
- Optimising costs while retaining the ability to attract and retain talent
- Core and flex approaches – flexing benefits to cater to Generation C
Open forum: your mobility challenges and interests
An opportunity to raise and discuss challenges or questions with other mobility professionals and ECA. Pre-submit your questions or ask them on the day.