This annual event brings together IHR managers for an excellent opportunity to stay up-to-date on industry trends, network and discuss topical issues.
Join ECA's Managing Director, Andrew Shaw, and Head of Client Services, Jacqueline O'Rourke, as well as fellow mobility professionals to discuss the latest issues impacting assignee management.
The day will explore topics including:
- Global mobility: the world context in 2019 and looking to 2020
- The new "expat tax" - what you need to know
- Challenges of intra-Africa transfers and local salary data
- And more!
If you have any questions or would like to submit discussion items, please contact ECA's Events team. To book a place, please complete the short form below.
- Andrew Shaw, Managing Director, ECA International
- Jacqueline O'Rourke, Head of Client Services, ECA International
- Jaco la Grange, Associate Director Africa Tax & Legal, Deloitte
- Melanie Trollip, Chief Executive Officer, PE Corporate Solutions
Registration fees per participant, which include refreshments and lunch:
- ECA subscriber: Free
- Non-subscriber: GBP 38
Please note we are only able to bill in GBP.
Terms & Conditions
All cancellations must be made in writing. Substitute delegates may be registered at any time. Both ECA subscribers and non-subscribers are liable to pay a GBP 38.00 fee for cancellations received after 19 September and for no-shows on the day. ECA events are for in-house HR professionals only and we reserve the right to decline registrations received from those who do not match the target audience.