During this webinar, Lee Quane, Regional Director, and Mark Harrison, Associate Director explore findings from our recent Cost of Living Survey to discover which locations in Asia have seen the biggest changes in their indices and what has caused them.
Hear our forecasts for the remainder of 2021 and which locations are the ones to watch! Find out where assignee purchasing power is most likely to be threatened and why.
We'll also illustrate how our National Salary Comparison report and calculator (which compares salaries across borders after taking tax burdens and living costs into consideration) can help you find out if offering a local salary will provide a sufficient incentive for an employee to relocate.
This webinar will take a close look at:
- Why cost of living adjustments (COLA) are provided and what they do
- Which locations in our recent Cost of Living Survey saw the biggest movements in their index values and why
- The factors that will most likely cause changes in index values in our next survey
- What the National Salary Comparison report is designed to measure and how to use it
- How companies can decide if moving an employee and offering a local salary is attractive
This webinar was delivered on Tuesday 3 August. Please sign in to view the recording.