Please note: this webinar was delivered in Japanese.
Global high rates of inflation and weakness of Japanese yen are causing problems for Japanese companies when managing assignee packages. Find out how to successfully manage assignee salary packages in the current complex environment.
Pamela Pang, Senior Client Solutions Executive explores the impact of exchange rate volatility and inflation on assignee salaries and present ways in which companies manage them while also providing advice on best practices.
The first part of this webinar focuses on the impact of exchanges rates on assignee pay:
- Quotation and delivery of pay for long-term assignment salary packages
- What is split pay?
- The purpose of applying split pay
- Impact of exchange rate volatility on assignee pay
- How exchange rates influence cost of living allowances
- How companies can minimise the impact of exchange rate volatility on assignees
- ECA tools
This webinar was delivered on Tuesday 6 December. Sign in to view the recording.