This webinar outlines the relevance of hardship allowances and why companies have them, before moving on to explain ECA's Location Ratings system and methodology, helping you get the most from our Location Ratings Survey and its results.
Neil Ashman and Astrid Obradovic illustrate the impact global events can have on location allowances, with a special focus on the coronavirus pandemic and its effect on the living conditions of international assignees. They will also cover the most common policy issues that companies are faced with when it comes to their location allowances and how to solve them.
• What are location allowances and why pay them?
• Global events and their impact on allowances
• ECA's Location Ratings system
• Case study: the coronavirus pandemic
• Most common policy issues and what you can do about them
This webinar was delivered live on 19 and 20 May 2020.