What is the outlook for global mobility in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic?
As many parts of the world tentatively come out of lockdown, this survey captures how companies are adapting their mobility teams and programmes to prepare for effective remobilisation.
Key areas covered include:
- Action taken in response to the spread of the virus
- The effect of the crisis on assignment numbers and future mobility plans
- Changes to mobility teams, policies and processes
- Pay and benefits for repatriated assignees
- Cost containment measures
- Managing pay freezes
- Challenges ahead
Participants receive a free report of the results outlining the latest trends in global mobility in the post-pandemic world.
Who is it open to?
Anyone working in global mobility or elsewhere who has responsibility for the management or administration of international assignments.