This survey shows how companies and organisations manage the administration of their Global Mobility function for long- and short-term international assignments.
Participants receive a free report of the results enabling them to compare their Global Mobility structure and performance with others and discover what organisations are doing to be successful:
- Learn how other companies are structured and organised to manage their Global Mobility programmes
- Benchmark staffing ratios and costs per mobile staff member
- Discover how companies effectively manage the roles and responsibilities of their Global Mobility functions
- See how and in what areas of Global Mobility outsourcers and IT solutions are used
- Propose changes to stakeholders based on best practice in the industry
Who is it open to?
Managers in Global Mobility with responsibility for the resourcing, administration or budgets of International HR/Global Mobility teams.