As the Covid-19 pandemic continues, this survey looks at how companies are planning to organise their global mobility teams and programmes to manage the challenges ahead.
Take part in this survey to learn how companies are adapting their approach to global mobility (GM) management to ensure continued success, including:
- The purpose of mobility and how the GM function is structured to deliver this programme
- The uses and challenges of virtual assignments
- Benchmark staffing ratios and costs
- The role of outsourcing and the balance between strategic and transactional work in the GM function
- Areas where technology is being used to improve productivity, assignee experience and cost management
- Assignee recruitment and talent management
- Monitoring and managing performance on assignment
- Support for assignee partners and families
- End of assignment planning
Participants receive a free copy of the results to enable them to compare their global mobility programmes with best practice in the industry.
Who is it open to?
Anyone who works in global mobility or elsewhere who has responsibility for managing globally mobile employees.
How to take part
This survey is now closed.