ECA’s MyExpatriate Market Pay Survey benchmarks pay levels for expatriates to establish trends in international assignment management and remuneration.
Participants receive a free copy of results for all the countries they provide salary information for.
Sign in to view a sample report and see the information that is exclusively available to all participants.
Why take part?
- Demonstrate the market position of your salaries to key stakeholders using the report’s interactive graphs
- Access to an economic overview and also details of inflation and exchange rates in the country
- Make sure each individual component of your total assignment package is where you want it to be in the market using the detailed total package listings
- Ability to compare your assignees’ benefits package against industry competition
- Detailed breakdown of your assignees’ benefit and salary package using the downloadable package listings
- Complete confidentiality and anonymised results
The interactive MySalary graph below is an example of how you can visually benchmark your assignees’ salaries against other assignees in a given country. You can also filter the jobs by industry group making it more relevant to your company.
To show or hide industry groups click on the relevant item in the legend. To zoom in on a particular point use your mouse to draw a rectangle over the area. To reset the zoom level click the reset button that appears in the top right of the graph.
Who is it open to?
Managers of international staff. To take part in the survey you will need to be signed in to the ECA website. If you do not have an account with ECA, please sign up here.