This survey shows how organisations pay, manage and track their international business travellers.
Participants receive a free report of the results enabling them to benchmark and review their international business trip policy based on best practice in the industry.
The survey, which takes around 15 minutes to complete, covers the following aspects of international business travel:
- Policy on flights and accommodation
- Managing the cost of subsistence items, including per diems
- Who has responsibility for managing business trips
- Tracking and compliance risks
- Trends and common challenges
The report will be published in April 2023.
Who is it open to?
Anyone working in Global Mobility or elsewhere who has responsibility for the management or administration of international business trips. Results are FREE to participants.